Latest posts by Barnaby Mercer (see all)
- In Pictures: Kildrummy At AACE 2015 - July 8, 2015
- Kildrummy 2014 Retrospective - January 16, 2015
- Seven reasons why Excel* sucks for Project Control - May 20, 2014
A quick update to let you know that the development team are working hard on KCM 2.7. We’re currently four weeks in, and the estimate is that we’ll release early Q3 2012.
In keeping with our open development philosophy, we exhibited the Audit Log feature during the previous iteration demo on 11th May 2012. The next demo is planned for 1st June. If you’d like an early view of the new features and you’re not already on the mailing list, email me for an invite. We welcome your involvement and appreciate any feedback on the new features before they are generally available.
- Audit Log: track changes to data and configuration. Group and sort by user, time, action, and more. Find out who changed what and when. Satisfy Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Object ownership: improved system for managing shared reports, filters, report structures, etc. Share objects more easily and allow system administrators to manage availability of these items across multiple users.
- Reporting structure redesign: a complete ground-up rewrite of the reporting structure engine to improve stability and performance.
- Gated phasing values: prevent phasing values from being edited beyond a specified date.
Please get in touch if you require any further information on these features, or any other aspect of the KCM development work.