With the release of Kildrummy® CostMANAGER 2.8 due this year, we’ve compiled a list of the key features in each version since 2006. During this time, we have actively enhanced KCM and have developed many features that add value, or improve existing functionality. Many of these improvements are a direct result of customer feedback.
We are dedicated to making sure that our software performs as efficiently as possible. To achieve this, large parts of the software have been rewritten over the last few years. These improvements include an overhauled DataEXCHANGE , and a rewrite of the reporting structures module.
Upgrading from most versions of KCM is a simple process and is highly recommended. New versions are available as part of your maintenance agreement. Please contact the helpdesk for more information.
|2.8.3||Released: October 2015
• Users can now update existing reporting structures with additional data using DataEXCHANGE
• Library description columns can now be added to input screens
• Administrators can now restrict the deletion of reporting structures
• Usability and cosmetic changes to the tab controls, allowing for drag and drop.
• Export to Excel now more closely mirrors the source report
• New graph reports now use a 'modern' theme by default
|2.8.2||Released: August 2014
• Refreshed user interface.
• Tabs added to CostMANAGER for more efficient application use.
• Improved input screen column information.
|2.8||Released: September 2013
• Multi-currency Reporting now available.
• Ability to change the parent of a child document from input screens and DataEXCHANGE .
|2.7||Released: September 2012
• Audit logging available to track data changes in the database.
• Robust object management streamlines user permissions.
• Document value locking.
• Full rewrite of reporting structures.
|2.6.1||Released: November 2011
• Windows 7 support.
• Advanced tabular reporting capabilities.
• Various performance improvements.
|2.5||Released: July 2011
• Export data directly from a CostMANAGER database into numerous formats.
• Improved importer functionality with additional features and performance improvements.
• Documents are now unique within type.
|2.4.1||Released: December 2010
• Various improvements and additional features added to graphical reports.
• Removed the need for special SQL2005 permissions.
|2.3||Released: May 2010
• Ability to define a date range relative to a Date Now constant on a report or input screen.
|2.2.1-2.2.6||Released: March 2009 – December 2009
• Numerous performance and stability improvements.
|2.2||Released: October 2008
• CostMANAGER Express introduced.
• New licensing model.
• DataEXCHANGE is no longer a separate installation.
• Windows Vista (32bit) support.
• Windows Domain Group Support.
|2.1.1||Released: June 2008
• Stability and various input screen improvements.
• Calculated columns can now be added to the phasing level.
• Editable rows on input screens are now displayed as bold.
• Improvements made to usability of input screens.
|2.0||Released: December 2007
• New customisable data entry (input) screens.
• Several new key pieces of functionality including SQL 2005 support.
• Stability and performance improvements.
|1.9||Released: September 2006
• Improve stability and performance of the application.