Kildrummy is pleased to announce that version 2.7 of CostMANAGER for both Express and Enterprise variants is ready for download. A run down of the new features can be seen below:
- Capture a history of changes to your project, document and other values.
- Satisfy legal requirements for traceability.
- Easily manage permissions of Reports, Filters and Input Screens.
- Recover objects that users have deleted.
- Clearer and more user-friendly permissions system.
- Lists of objects and dependencies in order to facilitate more effectively management of objects in the system.
Document Value Locking
- Lock down document values prior to a specified date.
- Re-written to improve both consistency with the rest of KCM and reliability when you edit report structures.
The full copy of the CostMANAGER 2.7 release notes can be download from here.
Users of CostMANAGER version 2.2 or higher only need to upgrade your desktop client software and their database using the client installer and database tool respectively. Customers using CostMANAGER 2.1 and lower will need to contact Kildrummy Technical Support in order to upgrade. To obtain a download link or for information, please contact Kildrummy® Technical Support by one of the following channels:
Telephone: +1 713 917 6817 (US, Australia), +44 (0)1595 698905 (UK, Europe, Asia, Australia)
Kildrummy® Technical Support: support.kildrummy.com